Fields of practice:
Expert in corporate law, especially in a cooperative law including.
• Execution of all functions specified by Israel law of Cooperative Societie.
• Approval of Registration of new cooperative societies.
• Amendment of rules of cooperatives
• Control over mandatory functions required by The Law of Cooperative Societies.
• Appointment of investigators in cases of financial or socio-economic problems.
• Removal of elected directors and appointment of temporary directors to manage affairs of the cooperative society.
• Acting in the capacity of Court in matters of liquidation of cooperatives societies.
• Appointment of liquidators to cooperative societies.
• Appointment of arbitrators to hear controversies between cooperative societies and their members.
• Hearing appeals of parties on decisions given by arbitrators or liquidators.
• By law the Registrar verdicts are equivalent to verdicts of the District Court in Israel which is not subject to appeal.
• In charge of all the matters regarding audit and financial reports of the cooperatives societies and enacting of new auditing by-laws and regulations.
• Representative and Lobbyist of Cooperatives at the government ministries, committees and parliament.
• Promoter of legislations related to cooperatives in Israel.
• Head of the Division for Cooperative Societies in Israel.
• Lecturer and organizer of seminars to improve understanding of the management, development, financial structure, budgeting, legislation, and registration of cooperatives in Israel
2014 Partner at Epstein, Knoller, Chomsky, Osnat, Gilat Tenenboim & Co.
2013 Independent lawyer
1988 -2013 Registrar of Cooperative Societies in Israel
Head of the Division for Cooperative Societies in Israel, Ministry of Trade and Labor, State of Israel.
1976 -1988 Secretary of Board of Directors and Secretary of the cooperative: "Egged” Israel Transport Cooperative Society Ltd. Israel
1976 -1988 Head of the legal department and legal adviser of:
1. Israel Transport Cooperative Society Ltd., "Egged Israel”.
2. "Mifalei Tahanot Ltd”
3. "Mishador Umiznonim Ltd”
4. "Nitzva Ltd”
5. "Siur Ve Tiul Ltd
1973 -1976 Independent lawyer
Lectures and Seminars
1968 Lecturer in evidence and criminal law.
1991 Visiting Lecturer at Buenos Aires and Belgrano Universities.
1989 - 2014 Visiting Lecturers at cooperatives in Israel.
1993 -1995 Visiting Lecturers at Bar Ilan University, Israel
1988 - 2014 Lecturer and organizer of seminars to improve understanding of the management, development, financial structure, budgeting, legislation, and registration of cooperatives in Israel.
1996 Ahmedabad, India, visiting lecturer at the Gandhi Labour Institute. Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Seminar of the OTSC dealing with the role of the trade unions in national development and organization and management of cooperatives by trade unions.
1997 Visiting Lecturer at the Mauritius Cooperative Union, Seminar dealing with the Organization and Management of Cooperatives.
1998 Visiting Lecturer at Cooperatives in Fuzhou State – China
2000 - 2010 Lecturer at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem on cooperative legislation.
Participation at International Conferences
Head of the Israeli delegation at the Asia Pacific Consultation on Cooperative Government Collaboration Conference.
1994 Sri Lanka
Head of the Israel delegation to the Third Asia Pacific Cooperative Ministers Conference
Head of the Israeli delegation to the International Cooperative Alliance Asia Pacific Regional Conference of Ministers for Cooperative Development.
1999 Beijing, China
Senior Member to the International Cooperative Alliance Asia Pacific Regional Conference of Ministers for Cooperative Development.
Head of the Israel delegation to the International Cooperative Alliance Asia Pacific Regional Conference
Head of the Israel delegation to the Asia Pacific Co-operative Ministers Conference
Head of the Israel delegation to the Co-op Government Dialogue on co-operative policy and legislation in Asia Pacific Region.
Head of the Israel delegation to the Ica General Assembly.
Head of the Israel delegation to the Regional Assembly Asia-Pacific Cooperative Forum
Head of the Israel delegation to the Asia-Pacific Regional Assembly.
Head of the Israel delegation to ICA General Assembly, "International Year of Co-operatives 2012: Co-operative Enterprises Build a Better World”.
Head of the Israel delegation to the General Assembly and World Cooperative Exhibition ICA 2012.
Admitted Bar Admission:
1973- 2014 Member of the Israel Bar
1989-2013 Member of the Israel Auditors Council
L.L.B, Faculty of Law, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Hebrew, English, German, Arabic